Please note that no Information Collected by Us is rented or sold to any third parties for commercial purposes. Transmission of any information via the internet is not completely secure and while We do Our best to protect all Information Collected, particularly Personal Information, We cannot guarantee the complete security of data transmitted to Us by third parties via the internet, telephone or any other networks which are not in Our control.
- INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT.
- When You use our Platform, we collect and store your Traffic Data, Personal Information and such other User Data as may be provided by You directly to Us or as We may have access through Cookies ("Information Collected"). Our primary goal in doing so is to provide You a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows Us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize Our Platform to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so We collect personal information from You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
Once You give Us your personal information, You are not anonymous to Us. Where possible, We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Platform.
You acknowledge and agree that Information Collected is necessary for the purpose of providing Services to You and We may have to suspend or terminate provision of Services to You in case such Information Collected is not provided to Us.
- "Traffic Data" means any data generated by You or Your computer, computer system, computer program or network that forms a part in a chain of communications indicating the Your origin, destination, route, format, intent, time, date, size, duration or type of underlying service, which We may automatically track and collect when You accesses the Services, including:
- internet protocol addresses;
- domain server details; and
- other information with respect to Your device, interaction of Your device with Our Platforms, Services and other applications.
- "Personal Information" means any information that personally identifies You, including:
- contact data (such as residential address, e-mail address, phone number and any extra contact details);
- demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
- banking details (such as permanent account number, proof of address and bank account details)
- If You communicate with Us by, for example, e-mail or letter, any information provided in such communication may be collected and retained by Us.
- We use data collection devices such as "Cookies" on certain pages of the Platform to help analyse our web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety. Cookies are small files placed on your mobile phone/ compute/ any electrical device that assist us in providing our services. We offer certain features that are only available through the use of a cookie.
- If You transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as your physical location, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and / or other payment instrument details including but not limited to your UPI ID, Paytm details, amazon pay details, Gpay details, etc. depending on your mode of payment.
- If You choose to leave feedback or post messages where possible, we will collect that information You provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If You send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Platform, we may collect such information into a file specific to You to provide You with better services. We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from You when You set up an account with us. While You can browse some sections of our Platform without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing a request for Services offered on the Platform) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send You offers.
- PERMISSIONS ON THE PLATFORM.
We need following permissions from You to enable us to effectively provide You services on our Platform:
- To use your Wifi, if available, in order to provide better GPS accuracy.
- To use your network state to provide better internet connectivity.
- To access device boot/reboot information to provide technical assistance.
- To access your contacts to make referral easy for You.
- To use SMS service to enable login to the Platform and support offline operation of Platform when internet is not available.
- To use internet (whether mobile data services or wi-fi network, whichever is available) to enable server communications.
- To use GPS service to enable tracking, navigation and other operational requirements.
- To use wake lock to enable functioning of the Platform in background.
- To access phone state to provide technical assistance in case of device malfunction.
- To use near-field communication ("NFC") service to enable boarding via NFC cards.
- To access the information about your phone's identity to help prevent fraud and provide You with a better experience. The Platform cannot be used without this permission.
- To access your email address to get a more personalized experience.
- USE OF DEMOGRAPHIC / PROFILE DATA / YOUR INFORMATION.
- We use personal information to make available the services You request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to You. We will provide You the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our services, inform You about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
- In our efforts to continually improve our service offerings, we collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users' activity on our Platform. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Platform. Your IP address is also used to help identify You and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask You to complete optional surveys. These surveys may ask You for contact information and demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level). We use this data to tailor your experience at our Platform.
- We use the Information Collected in such manner that enables Us to provide Services to the Users in an effective way, including to:
- assist You in accessing or using certain specific features of Services;
- prevent any potentially illegal activity and to screen and prevent undesirable or abusive activity;
- monitor, maintain, troubleshoot and/or improve Our Services and any associated features, including evaluation or devising new features;
- perform statistical and/ or other analysis on Information Collected;
- analyze and measure User behavior and trends; and
- use the Information Collected in such other form and manner which is necessary to maintain the quality and standard of the Services.
- While We may collect and store Personal Information in segregated form (such that the Personal Information collected by Us may be identified with the User from which it was collected), We use the Personal Information in an aggregated form (such that the Personal Information collected by Us may not be identified with the User from which it was collected), for the following purposes:
- to build up User profiles and marketing profiles;
- to aid strategic development, data collection and analytics;
- to manage Our relationship with advertisers, partners or any third parties; and
- to audit use of Platforms and Services.
- CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION.
- We use Our best efforts to keep confidential any Information Collected which may be of confidential nature, with the exception of such information which:
- was already known to Us prior to receiving such information from the User;
- was received from such third party which is not subject to similar confidentiality restrictions;
- is independently developed by Us; and/ or
- is required to be disclosed by applicable Law.
- Notwithstanding Clause 5.1 above, We reserve the right to disclose any Information Collected to any Person if, in Our reasonable opinion, it is:
- required by applicable Law;
- necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Services, SVIDA or its officers, directors, employees, consultants, affiliates, or Our other Users; or
- necessary to comply with a court order or other legal process, including responding to any claims that violates the rights of third-parties because of Your use of Services;
- necessary to enforce the SVIDA Agreement.
- Subject to Clause 5.2 above, We will keep all the Personal Information private and will not share it with third parties, except that We may transfer the Personal Information to Our affiliates after ensuring that such transferee adheres to the same level of data protection and confidentiality standards that are adhered to by Us.
- We may use or share your personal information for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing our administrative and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- matching any personal information held which relates to You for any of the purposes listed herein;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- preventing, detecting and investigating crime and analyzing and managing commercial risks;
- providing media announcements and responses;
- monitoring or recording phone calls and customer-facing interactions for quality assurance, employee training, performance evaluation and identity verification purposes;
- legal purposes (including but not limited to obtaining legal advice and dispute resolution) or use as evidence in litigation in which we are involved;
- conducting investigations relating to disputes, billing, suspected illegal activities or fraud;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on us (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies, conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations), disclosing in response to summons / notices issued by Courts / Tribunals, court orders, or other legal process;
- with our other corporate entities and affiliates to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts; correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services; and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that You request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity provided that those entities and affiliates may not market to You as a result of such sharing unless You explicitly opt-in;
- administering contests, competitions and marketing campaigns, and personalising your experience;
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer location, preferences and demographics to develop special offers and marketing programmes with our preferred partners;
- with companies/entities providing services relating to insurance and consultancy to us;
- with agents, vendors, contractors or third-party service providers who provide operational services to us;
- external banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers for the purpose of providing the services on the Platform;
- our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers or third-party advisors, for the aforesaid purposes; and
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
- Users agree and acknowledge that We do not guarantee 100% (hundred percent) privacy of Information Collected, including Personal Information or details of the Transactions. Whilst We take all care and caution to ensure protection of Information Collected, if called upon, We shall provide details to Government or regulatory authorities. Users are therefore cautioned against using any circumventing or obfuscating methods to hide Information Collected, including Personal Information and IP address and from providing any incorrect or misleading or false details or documents for the purpose of availing Services.
- Our Platform has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever You change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your personal information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- However, we do not assume any responsibility or any liability of any nature for any misuse or any disclosure of your personal information or any other direct or indirect consequences in the event our systems are illegally hacked or breached by any unauthorised means or any technological glitches, user misconduct, and administrative errors despite our stringent measures. Further, due to the nature of internet, it is possible that the data on this Platform could be mistakenly released or lost. Therefore, if You feel that the loss or disclosure or misuse of data You provide on this Platform can cause loss or harm to You, then please do not use this Platform.
- If We become aware that any Information Collected has been disclosed in a manner that is not in accordance with this Agreement, We will use best efforts to notify You of the nature and extent of such disclosure (to the extent We know that information) as soon as reasonably possible and as permitted by Law.
- The security of any Personal Information is important to Us. To protect Personal Information during transmission and upon receipt, We follow generally accepted industry standards, including storing and transmission of data through our secure cloud based servers such as Amazon Web Services servers, encrypting stored passwords and periodically updating servers with regular security patches.
- We provide all Users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related, service review related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- Please note that You shall have the option to review the information as provided by You from time to time and to correct/ amend any information provided by You accordingly.
- ADVERTISEMENTS ON THE PLATFORM.
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements when You visit our Platform. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Platforms in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to You.
- Users have a legal right to a copy of any Personal Information about them held by Us. Users also have a right to correct any errors in that Personal Information. Users also have a right to request that We cease to use their Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
SVIDA Mobility Private Limited
Talwar Tower, 1st Floor Industrial Area (Ie),
Sanathnagar, Hyderabad- 500018,
Time: 10.00 am to 07.00 pm (Monday thru Friday)
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- You agree that We are the sole owner or lawful licensee of all the rights to the Platform and its content. Platform content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Platform and its content shall remain with us.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Platform.
- Material on Platform is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. You acknowledge that without the prior written consent of SVIDA, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal and non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use.
- GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
We, our officers, directors, employees, affiliates and agents will not be liable for any acts or omissions of a third party, or for any unauthorized interception of data or breaches of this SVIDA Agreement attributable in full or in part to the acts or omissions of third parties, or for damages associated that result from the operation systems, equipment, facilities or services provided by third parties that are interconnected with services.